Tuesday 12 July 2016

Home Insurance Review

My wife and I went for a vacation in Hawaii. While it was all fun over there, our home got burgled into. You can imagine the shock when we received calls from our neighbors. Immediately I put a call across to guys at GNG and started planning to return home. I've heard not-too-good information about insurance company’s adjusters but GNG proved it all otherwise. He came over and went through all the items stolen and damaged and assured myself and my wife that all will be fine.

The company kept us in the loop of all they were doing and called for brief meetings occasionally. Some of my friends have suggested I get a public adjuster too but GNG guys were more than able to handle the claim. In no distant time, the company paid for the damages and repairs. They even went as far as installing a new and better security checking system in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment