Tuesday 5 July 2016

The Greater National Group Review

Since my wife and I joined the Greater national Group almost four years ago, we have not had any reason to lose faith in what they do. My warmest regards is for their customer service team who are more than willing to take you through whatever phase you may be going through. Sadly, my wife and I have for the almost four years with the company, filled for a claim twice. One was for a flooding issue at home and another, a car accident. This is where I could not help but fall in love with the customer service team.


They took it upon themselves to make sure my wife and I were extremely comfortable. Filing for a claim has never been so easy like the experience we had with GNG. It is good to have someone have your back when you are down in a crisis. My wife and I can only remain grateful for all you have been doing in our lives. Indeed when it comes to professional service, you all are just simply the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment