Tuesday 28 June 2016

Insurance Company Review: GNG

As long as I can remember, I have always had one insurance policy or the other for my home and business. The truth is for a long time, I wasn't lucky with the insurance companies I used. I was introduced to the Greater National Group by my father in law. I remember walking into their office with much skepticism but was at ease with the level of professionalism and friendliness of the staff. Rob Sinclair has really got a great team over there. In June of 2013, my home was engulfed in flames and a part of my house was damaged.


It happened around 10am in the morning but was surprised when the company sent over an adjuster later in the day to evaluate the level of damages. The entire process of filing a claim was as stress-free as I could ever imagine. The adjuster kept me up to date on basically all new information regarding receiving compensation. GNG came through for me and paid for all repair and replacement costs. Just want to say a big thank you to the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment