Thursday 23 June 2016

Insurance Company Review

Until 2 years ago, I would consider myself unlucky when it comes to finding the right insurance broker. The last one I had left me hanging and was totally absorbed with working with a larger company. I got introduced to the GNG by a business colleague who has watched me suffer in the hands of insurance brokers for far too long. At first I was skeptical about it all but meeting with their representative for the first time changed my perspective entirely. He was ready to start off from whatever level of understanding I had of business insurance.


So when we had a little issue with my business, the company didn't hesitate to send an adjurer to come take a look at it. They were not only committed to paying for the damage, they readily provided ways to prevent future mishaps. You guys should keep up the good work you are doing. It is good to know there are still insurance brokers with honesty and integrity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment